Cisco Meraki CW9162
A new working standard
No matter how your teams work, your work spaces need the higher speeds, consistent reliability, and performance predictability 6E can offer. 6E adds new, clearer spectrum to support new devices, new workloads, and more data traversing the network with Cisco Meraki CW9162.
Capacity for smarter spaces
In the era of hybrid work and meetings that bridge the physical and the virtual, you need a network that works with your team, not against it. 6E networks offer that “wired-like” experience that collaboration tools require for a seamless, inclusive, and secure experience.
Your 6E network is only as scalable as the platform that supports it. Combined with the Meraki dashboard, you can easily optimise performance across sites, secure wireless and IoT connections, and make intelligent plans for the future based on billions of daily touch points.
Cisco Meraki CW9162 offers:
- Two 2:2 and 4×4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax, up to 7.5 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate
- 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 Ghz radios; dual-band scanning radio; Bluetooth® Low Energy/IoT radio
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking
- PoE: 802.3at and .3bt compliant
- USB 2.0 connector
- Tri-band radios with MU-MIMO support
- Radios optimised for rate-vs.-range performance
- Fourth radio dedicated to security and RF management
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view; cloud-based automatic RF optimisation
- Classify hundreds of applications with Cisco Meraki CW9162
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritise productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics
- Built-in Umbrella DNS security