Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches. Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than through command line. To set up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch. Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. For example, you can quickly see which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites, or find all configuration changes made by a member of the team with instant search.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT: Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
• True zero-touch device provisioning.
• Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
• Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
• Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
• Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes.
• Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
• Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
For more information on Cisco Meraki MS210-48LP, see documentation and specifications at Cisco Meraki