Cisco Meraki MS355-48X Enterprise License offers features including the following:
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 AP’s
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
All current Cisco Meraki products require valid licensing to operate. All licensing related operations can be performed from the Organisation > Configure > License Info page of the Meraki Dashboard.
Having licenses allows your organisation’s cloud-based online Dashboard, hosted by Meraki, to connect to and configure & manage all your Meraki devices. All devices are controlled under a single pane of glass in the dashboard.