Meraki’s Centrailized Managment:
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches. Furthermore, rather than use cryptic command lines, you can use an elegant, intuitive cloud interface managed through the Meraki MS. Moreover, to set up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT: Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning.
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
Lastly, for more information see documentation and specifications at Cisco Meraki
Back to MS210 Series