- Cloud-based centralised management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 AP’s
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimisation, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
All current Cisco Meraki products require valid licensing to operate. All licensing related operations can be performed from the Organisation > Configure > License Info page of the Meraki Dashboard.
Everything is included in the cloud dashboard, which is just one license SKU.
MS390 license structure includes two feature tiers: Enterprise and Advanced.
The MS390 also introduces a new and simpler license-to-hardware mapping,
specifically 24-port or 48-port licenses. As with all MS, every MS390 license is available in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 year terms.
The features available with advanced licensing are:
• Adaptive policy
• Greater than 1,000 routes for OSPF
All Cisco Meraki licenses include warranty, 24/7 Enterprise support, software and feature updates, and cloud dashboard access.
New features come at no extra cost—and there are no per-user license fees.
Want to see what all the fuss is about Cloud Management? Test drive and experience the power of Meraki cloud management. Test drive the Cisco Meraki management platform from your browser. Simulated network devices and users enable you to experience the power of cloud management in seconds.
Licenses start consuming time from the date purchased, not the date they are added to an Organisation.