- Cloud-based centralised management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 AP’s
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimisation, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
Having licenses allows your organisation’s cloud-based online Dashboard, hosted by Meraki, to connect to and configure & manage all your Meraki devices. All devices are controlled under a single pane of glass in the dashboard.
Everything is included in the cloud dashboard, which is just one license SKU.
What is the difference between the Enterprise and Advanced licenses for MS390?
MS390 license structure includes two feature tiers: Enterprise and Advanced.
The MS390 also introduces a new and simpler license-to-hardware mapping. As with all MS, every MS390 license is available in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 year terms.
The features available with advanced licensing are:
• Adaptive policy
• Greater than 1,000 routes for OSPF
All Cisco Meraki licenses include warranty, 24/7 Enterprise support, software and feature updates, and cloud dashboard access.
New features come at no extra cost—and there are no per-user license fees.